Versatile Blogger Award



On my latest post (charity shop success) I saw that Lizee from Vanity Frills  has nominated me for the versatile blogger award and I must say that I got really excited because it sounds so cool so thank you Lizee!!!! 
Each Nominee Should:

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award

2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award

3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site

4. Share seven completely random facts about yourself

5. Include this set of rules

6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination


So here are seven facts about myself

1.  I am ginger!

2. I cried on my 4th birthday because my Darth Maul cake had jam in it.

3. I own 10 velvet items and hope to add to my collection.

4. I fancy Ewan McGregor a lot. 

5.  I kind of adore the first twilight film

6. I manage to get stuff for really cheap and I don't know how.

7. I once had a hamster called Tiger and it died from suffocation in it's little house. 

My 15 nominees

 




Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts