OOTD 08/06/2012

I'm sorry about the massive line across the photo, I think my computer did it to it because it wasn't like that when I first copied it from my camera to my laptop. It's typical that it did it as soon as I deleted all the other pictures of the outfit so all I am left with now is this lined one. 
Anyway, this is what I wore today. 
creepers - some shop in the Manchester arndale
Black t-shirt with slit shoulders - Urban Outfitters
Bralet to go underneath the top - Topshop
Backpack- Charity shop
Nirvana "bleach" jumper - my sister's (I think she got it from Oasis in Birmingham about like 8 years ago)
Vintage levis shorts - Wanderland in Manchester and DIY 
Belt- my mom's

I also went to tesco today and got this month's issue of company which, I would just like to say, is my favourite magazine 






Comments

Popular Posts