Time to reminisce

Recently I have been looking at old photos from this time in 2011 and I have realised how much I think I have changed and thought that I would share it with you.

I am currently digging through old tumblr posts to show you a difference in then an now and one HUGE difference is the amount that I use tumblr. Within the past month I have posted/reblogged about 5 pages worth of stuff but this time last year I posted/reblogged between 100-200 pages worth of stuff! I was obsessed and wanted to be like everyone on there but now I do my own thing.

Another thing that has changed is my appearance which is easiest to show you through photos!

2011:


As you can tell from the following photos my hair was much shorter with very bold highlights which are now almost all grown out! I used to obsess over 500 days of summer wishing that I could look like zooey Deschanel (I kind of still do) but at the same time I loved LA ink and wanted to look like Kat Von D and have lots of tattoos!
This was when I used to love buying old men's jumpers and wanted to look like Alexa Chung, hence the fringe.

This was when I went through my 'I want to look like Kat Von D' stage and curled my hair and wore a lot of  dark make up. 

As you can tell from the above photos I hated wearing my glasses but now I love them!


2012:

This was me earlier on in the year where you actually really tell that I dyed my hair bright ginger and new glasses obviously.
This was me in March-ish after a cold day out. 

I think generally I have grown up a bit and stopped caring about what other people think of me as much. I used to avoid wearing weird things if I knew I was going to see people I knew but now I dress in what I like and have stopped caring about what people think of my clothes. oh and going back to tumblr thing again, I posted and reblogged some total rubbish last year! I just came across a photo of a girl in a starbucks top, I DON'T EVEN LIKE STARBUCKS THAT MUCH! I also used to use all of those really annoying abbreviations like omg and idk and idc. 

Anyway sorry about the really weird post!




Comments

Popular Posts