August in pictures (I got my cameras developed)

this is pretty self explanatory 

Edinburgh Cathedral




where we stayed in Edinburgh!




the first day (the only one where I don't look mining from lack of showers)



cute notebook from the national gallery thing

Chester

Going to Manchester. For some reason Kate Moss lipstick 03 makes me look dead and lipless



Mist on the field opposite my house

trying to take a picture when on the train (silly flash)

me thinking I'm cool
Today I got my photos developed. They're a bit jumbled up but most of them are from my time in Edinburgh. I wanted to do an outfit post today but I've been a bit ill and nearly fainted while waiting for my photos (oopsies) which is a shame because my outfit for today is nice.

I hope this post isn't too boring! Have a lovely weekend! xxx

Comments

  1. Ah i love the effect you get from a disposable camera. Looks like you had a good time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!Hope you'll love mine and follow me back)

    WatchMyBlogHere

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures are so cute! love your glasses :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! My glasses are from speckyfoureyes.com! x

      Delete
  4. Ahh lovely set of photos! Looked had you had a fun and busy month traveling around! I want to go to Edinburgh! And btw you amazing hair!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had a lot of fun, you should definitely go there's so much to see and do! xx

      Delete
  5. lovely photos! gotta love a good disposable camera! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they give a really good effect! x

      Delete
  6. Amazing photos :) I'm your new follower :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts