Pastel Ombre



Jumper - Zara // Necklace - christmas present from my friend // midi dress - topshop

This is actually the outfit I wore on Sunday. It's very casual but not completely boring. I bought this jumper last summer from Zara. I bought it in a size medium because that's the size I normally am but it's huge! I think there's something about Zara sizes that's a bit odd. It's ok though because I think it works as an oversized kind of look. I think this is one of those outfits that I am going to wear a lot in the summer when it's not warm enough to go out with bare arms as the jumper is nice and thin. 

I'm also trying to incorporate some colour into my outfits other than black and red. That basically means that I'm going to be wearing lots of pastel colours instead. 


Comments

  1. I really like the jumper, love the dip-dye style
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts