1940's Weekend 2013

 

 

 

 
 
Cardigan - Tesco // Shirt - Primark // Skirt- Miss Selfridge // Shoes - New Look // Bag - Primark
 
So today I ventured out to the 1940's weekend in Ramsbottom with my Mom and sister. It's so much fun as everyone dresses up and takes part. I think this year is was much better than the 2 previous years that I have attended because it was sunny and much more was happening, including lots of vintage stalls, which I obviously enjoyed very much. We drifted around Ramsbottom looking in all of the charity shops and had a wander onto the platform, where there was a singer and war memorabilia (and suitcases).
 

I hope you're all having a fab weekend in the sun!!
 
xoxox
 

Comments

  1. This looks like so much fun! Now I think about it, I think I went to the day in Bury last year- I remember there being some sort of flyover and people in costumes singing on the platform. Next year, I'll do it properly for sure! Lovely photos xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts