Sunnydale

 
 
 


Kimono - Matalan // Crop top - Primark // Shorts - Charity shop and DIY // Shoes - Barratts* // Necklace - Topshop // Lipstick - MUA shade 1

Yes I know what you're thinking, not that top and that kimono again but yup it is. I haven't worn them in a while so I felt that I should. Today I teamed it with my shorts and my flatforms as well as the trusty red lipstick.

I have just spent the day watching Buffy, hence the title. I hope to be going on lots of day trips this summer so stay tuned!


Comments

  1. can't believe your top is from primark, i've literally bought the exact one from topshop! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted the topshop one for ages but they never had it in my size. The topshop one is probably a better quality too. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts