What I'll Be Wearing


Outfit 1: Grey Midi Skirt - Primark // T-shirt - Topshop // Boots - Doc Martens // Rings - H&M // Bracelet - H&M // Chain - Topshop
 

Outfit 2: Skirt - Topshop (sale) // Jumper - Primark (sale) // Shirt - Primark // Heels - Office (old) // Earrings - Superdrug // Clutch - Accessorize (old)
 

Outfit 3 - Jumper - H&M // Jeans - Charity Shop // Chain - Topshop

This weekend I'm visiting my family down in Birmingham as it's my Nan's birthday. I thought I'd show you what I'm planning to wear over the weekend.

The first outfit is for whatever I will be doing with my relatives on Saturday so I want something that's comfy but also looks good. I went for simple colours because there's nothing worse than packing something and then realising it looks terrible when you put it on and have nothing else to wear. The second outfit is what I will be wearing to my Nan's birthday meal. I have wanted the skirt since I first saw it on the Topshop pinterest so you cannot believe my amazement when I found it in the sale for £25 reduced from some ridiculous price. It ended up being reduced to £15 when I got to the till so I was practically crying with joy. I this outfit is really pretty and shows my longing for the Spring. The final outfit is what I will wear on Sunday for travelling home in, again something simple and comfy for the long train journey home.
 
I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin!

Comments

Popular Posts