Black Velvet

 
  


Charity Shop Dress
Tentative Decisions Necklace
Topshop All Sorts Boots

I haven't worn this dress in about 2 years maybe and I have been umming and aahing over whether to get rid of it or not but I put it on today and kind of fell back in love with it and it's weird cut out-mesh shapes. I think it's kind of interesting and I always feel a bit ~witchy~ when I wear it. The only issue is that you can't wear it bare legged as there would be a whole lot of panty flashing and nobody wants to see my butt. Although I am wearing this outfit mid-July I think it will be great for A/W too - planning ahead there a little bit I know. Also, just as a little side note, these should be the last pictures of my hair looking scraggly and uneven as I went for a haircut not long after - finally!

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. Pretty dress - I love the pattern and detailing :) Dresses that can transfer from summer to autumn get the thumbs up from me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get rid of it, I love it so much! It's so unique, and will be great to wear in the winter!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely in love with the dress (and your hair!), you should keep it!
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts