Florals & Baggy Jumper

 
 

 



H&M Jumper
Topshop Cami (underneath)
Urban Outfitters Skirt
Topshop All Sorts Boots
H&M Rings
Matalan Earrings

When I took these photos it was absolutely peeing it down outside which probably signifies the closing of our glorious (sort of) British summer. It's a shame I don't have to worry about being as cold but I am looking forward to jumper weather once again. This outfit is perfect for the whole transitioning phase that we're going to be going through as it keeps you warm but not too warm - ya get me? But I do know that if I wear this outfit come December I am going be freezing my boobies off. 

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. You're so effortlessly cool! That jumper looks really versatile and I absolutely love your entire outfit! I'd wear all of that!

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts