Slouchy Jumper & Ripped Knees

 



Jumper - Urban Outfitters
Jeans - Primark
Shoes - Dr Martens

This is my usual sort of outfit that I've been wearing since at uni - totally uninspiring right? I've been going for comfort and living in jeans. I know right. I am going to start making more of an effort. Can we appreciate these jeans please? They fit like a charm and are so comfy. They are pretty good quality to say they're from Primark and were only £13 but I am waiting for them to fall apart/baggy knees. 

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. Oooh cosy outfit - I practically live in my ripped jeans at the weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this casual outfit! Great blog i'm a new follower cant wait to read more from you.

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts