A-Line






Jumper - Primark
Skirt - Primark 
Boots - ASOS (similar)
Watch - Casio @ Argos

First outfit post of 2015 and it's a good'en! I managed to pick this skirt up in the Primark sale before Christmas for a whole £3 and it's glorious apart from serious squeak-age which can be ever so slightly embarrassing. Also how fab are these boots? I got these in the ASOS sale after Christmas and I am seriously in love. My rule with shoes is that if they're chunky and ugly then  I will probably love them.

In other news, I have just made myself a 30 hour a week revision timetable so if I get chance to blog then I will if not - tough. It's only a hobby and my uni work comes first. I will try and do update posts instead. Don't forget to follow me on twitter (@amyleehaynes) for pointless tweets whilst I try and procrastinate. 

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. What a bargain! I always eye up this skirt on Missguided but its so pricey!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts