Camel & Grey






Jumper - Primark (similar) // Circle Skirt - American Apparel // Shoes - Pull & Bear

As always I'm a million years late in jumping on the band wagon but hey, I got an AA circle skirt and it's corduroy AND  camel coloured. I really like the way camel and grey go together. They may not be very summery colours but they definitely give a nod to the colours of the seventies trend that's knocking about this summer, which is good for me because I don't think I'm the sort of blogger to whack on a pair of flairs. As for these shoes - oh these beautiful shoes - I managed to find these in the pull and bear sale. They remind me of clumpy doc martens and, let me tell you, they hurt your feet twice as much, which I didn't think was possible. With a lot of painful wearing in they will be my favourite shoes.  

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts