5 Goals For July


It appears that I've been free for summer for almost 2 months now and I've done nothing. What better way to change this than to set some goals for this month? Hopefully I will get up off my ass and do something with my summer (or I could sleep until September).

1. Finish my book: I'm currently reading 'An Utterly Impartial History of Britain or 2000 years of Upper Class Idiots in Charge' which is essentially a chronology of the history of Britain written in a humorous way. I never get round to finishing books so I want to try my hardest.
2. Blog More: I have been a bit half hearted with blogging recently and I want to up my game, develop some better ideas and stick with it. 
3. Work More: Now that it's summer and I don't have much to do I feel I should get some more hours at work.
4. Watch More Films: Over the past few weeks I've realised how few films I have watched. This needs to change. 
5. Do more of what makes me happy: This should be an all year round goal really. I spend so much time worrying about what other people think and how situations can go wrong. I want to be more proactive, positive and do what I want to do without having to worry. 

What are your goals for this month? Do you have any film recommendations? 


Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts