Basic




Topshop White Crop Jumper
Topshop Denim Skirt
Doc Martens Shoes

This is a typical go to outfit of mine at the moment. I'm really into monochrome which is funny because at some point I used to wear a lot of colour whereas now it seems to always be black, white and grey. I wear this top to death, it's so comfy and goes with almost everything highwaisted that I own and it's perfect for those chilly summer days where it's not hot enough to get your arms out. 

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. I love wearing monochrome at the moment, but feel like I should be wearing more colour for the summer! x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean. I feel like I should dress bright and summery but I just keep going back to black and white!! x

      Delete
  2. Monochrome is so classic! Love the jumper :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts