Positive Things: Week 1

good things, positive things, staying positive, positive vibes

It's really easy to get caught up in stress and the chaos of daily life without actually appreciating the things that have gone well or that have impacted your life positively. I'm definitely a 'glass half empty' kind of gal but I would really like to change that or at least focus a bit more on the good and less on the bad. These posts will be a bit of a round up of the good things that have occurred to stop those negative vibes. 

1. Finished Second Year of University. This year has been pretty hard and it is finally over. I've got some pretty good grades under my belt and am just waiting for the rest of my results back. It's time to have a few relaxing months before heading into my third and final year. 
2. I'm finally feeling like myself after being disgustingly ill last week. I was really run down and aching and needed some rest. I'm feeling tip top again now though.
3. I treated myself to some nice things as a 'hell yeah exams are over' treat. nothing too exciting, just some beauty essentials and a couple of dresses but we all need a treat every now and again. 
4. I'm back blogging again! If you had't noticed, I have more time to blog now which makes a nice change from revision and studying. Time to have a bit more fun.
5. Last but not least, I have gone home for a few days. It's nice to just chill with the fam and not worry about anything.

What's made your week awesome?

Source: Pinterest


Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts