Summer Everyday Make Up

summer, make up, summer beauty, everyday make up
summer make up, summer beauty, revlon, revolution, MUA, sleek


My last everyday make up post proved quite popular so I thought, why not share with you my updated summer look? I've swapped up some of my products so why not give you the low down?

For my base I now used the Revlon Colourstay foundation in the shade ivory, (lightest obv). This is a pretty good foundation to use in the Summer as it's SPF 15, which might not be enough to fully protect your face so used sun lotion too but it's better than nothing. It's for combination-oily skin so it doesn't leave your skin greasy and shiny which we all know happens in the summer. After this I used the infamous collection lasting perfection concealer which really needs no bigging up, we all know how great it is. I fix this all in place with the translucent collection loose powder which is not too thick and cakey. Next onto the contour we all know and love, using the Sleek Contour kit and then the MUA highlighter, they're a great combination for that summer glow. 

Next onto the eyes. I have recently purchased the Revolution Affirmation Palette which has 32 beautiful shades, all for £8. For this look I used a mix of the shades hope and approve (4th and 5th from the right), followed by a sweeping cat eye using the collection fast stroke liquid liner. I really struggled using this to begin with but now I've got the hang of it, I love it. I then sweep on the L'Oréal mega volume collagene mascara (similar) to make my lashes super long and defined. Finally I slap on the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Colour in the shade seduction - a pinky-brown-nude shade. I've really fallen for this product as it doesn't dry out my lips, a problem I have with most lipsticks in the summer but this is perfect. 

I love this look. It's quite light and simple for the summer and not to OTT. I hate having too much make up on during the summer, it makes me feel to warm and stuffy.

What's your go to summer look? Do you keep it simple or go all out?


everyday make up, summer beauty, everday face

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts