I Graduated!



I've written a few posts over the last few months talking about finishing university but I guess this is the big one - I've Graduated! Last week I put my glad rags on and some Harry Potter-esque robes and strutted my stuff on the stage of Bristol Cathedral and officially graduated from the University of the West of England with a First Class Degree in History. The past three years have involved a lot of work, hundreds of hours in the library, a few melt downs and a whole lot of stress. It just goes to show what you can do when you put in your best, you do really see the results. I think that it's at moments like this where you can look back and say I am proud and I deserve this. Now let's put this degree to some use...

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts